January 14, 2010

Trip to "Dream World"

The Dream World trip was like going inside your own dream. It had lots of beautiful flowers in the love and dreamy garden, great rides, 4D adventure with true special effects, and many other attractions. You will really like it when your there . Well, it's our local Disneyland!




This is me taken outside the Dream World gate with mister snow man and the flower cake.



Hey! Aren't these flowers very pretty?


Hello! Welcome to my little tree house. Do you like to have some tea?.....(",)



These are my cousins. Look at their smiles. They enjoyed our trip very much.



We watched the parade where they had lots of floats, mascots and some Disney princesses .




We try many rides and the last one was the cable car. This is how it looks from up there.

I enjoyed the trip so much. I hope that my sisters back home can experience this kind of adventure soon. God is so great to me and I thank him for giving me such loving and generous family.


Thanks for your time reading my blog!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails