April 30, 2010

My Family

This is the new pictures of my mom together with my three pretty sisters. I miss them very much. I can't wait to see them when I get back to the philippines this september.

This my mom Ruby....Miss you mom!

This is my mom and my two cute little sister.

This is Thea Grace wearing pink shirt and Mel Keziah in the green shirt.


This is keziah and she loves taking pictures of her self with the peace sign.

I miss them very much..

The last is my sister next to me her name is Alyssa Lois. Like Mel Keziah she loves to take pictures of her self in her own phone..



OK! Thanks for dropping by have a nice week end everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post. Cousin.
    I wish that I could go to Philippines, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :WAVES: Hi Momma :)
    Those are Great Photos Tweetie :) Love them.
    Hows yalls weekend going :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails