August 28, 2010

Turning 21..

Hello everyone! Just seven days from know I'm turning 21. I remember the time when I was in high school and college with my friends. We spent a lot of time specially summer,Christmas break and weekends. We go to the beach, mall,parks and other places that is new to us.I like those years because I feel free I can go any places. But know most of my time I think of how can I find job with a big salary so that I can buy things for my self and help for the financial needs of my family. I keep praying to God that he will answers my prayers and provide my daily needs.I also bless to have relatives here who helps me any time I need help.





God Bless and Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you dropped by. Thanks for your encouraging words. You are right, God will take care of us. Blessings to you ~ have a wonderful day in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails