May 19, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Today my three cousins feel bored inside the house. Then after a few minutes they decided to play picnic in the yard using the house tent and mat. While they're busy playing I took some pictures.


This is the picture of them while they include our baby cousin to be their dad and also to be their baby .

This two plan to play golf outside there mini house.

While my other cousin taking good care with the little one inside their mini house.

They try to be a model..... Did they pass to your taste?????

About this one trying to hide up in the chimney.
"Sorry about the pictures. They seem blurry because something happened to my phone camera."



Hope you have a fun week thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. Great post!!! I enjoyed reading it and looking at the pictures. Glad to see you are all having fun.
    Blessings!
    Tita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Great photos Girls :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails