May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Special

Today is a very special day to all the mothers and I know that their children has plans. How to celebrate Mother's Day for their one and only mom. Unlike me my mom is far from me today the only thing I can do is to greet her a Happy Mother's Day , I love you and take care of your self everyday. My personality is different to other children I'm not that open to my parents like saying I love you in front of them, give them a kiss and hug, talking to my mom about some girly fun stuff. But still deep inside me I'm concern to the both of them.

To my mom this is my virtual gift for you I made this myself .
Happy Mother's Day to you, to aunt Ruth, aunt Renee, aunt Bing and to all the mothers.

Message from the Bible for you mom.

16. Always be joyful
17. Keep on praying
18.
No matter what happens, always be thankful for this is God 's will for you who belongs to Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thats so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! Thanks for the greetings. I'm sure your mom will love it.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails