August 24, 2011

Field Trip.

Hello every ! I've been so lazy to post in my blog this past few months and sorry for that. By the way I would like to share about our trip in a farm. Last week of the month of July we went on a Field Trip in "Scenery Farm" to celebrate my cousins birthday.It's a long trip to go there four hours exactly but all of us enjoy the activities and view. We fed the sheep, took pictures, visited their souvenir shops, do the archery and many more. In that day I took pictures of the clouds ,look how clear the sky is .


I'm joining:





Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot, sis! You very well spotted the clouds and the gorgeous sky! :)

    I hope you can visit my whites, too!
    White Xperia X10
    Butong (Young Coconut)
    Apple Blossoms
    Thanks! Till next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back. I ♥ your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great capture tweet! thanks for joining Wednesday Whites and sorry for the late visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photo...and the trip sounds so fun! visiting late from WW, hope you can visit me back! thanks and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails