August 31, 2011

Reflections

Hello! I will share to you what we did last Friday. Every Friday we do our physical activities and arts and crafts. We went to Suan Luang Park (King's Park) for exercises that day, but not just exercises we also visit the King's museum, we rode a swan boat, had our lunch and our favorite part is taking pictures what ever is in the park. My aunt saw the reflection of the leaves from the big tree in the lake and she took picture of it. When tita Raya saw what my aunt doing she also took picture of it and in my curiosity I joined them. I was pleased to see the image in my camera not only the reflection of the leaves but also the blue sky and the white clouds...☺☻☺



This one is the reflection of the Kings museum.



Look at the color is it nice. I took this one at the other side of the museum.


I took this one in the swan boat with my cousin. Look at the clouds its like an owls white part of the eyes.

The trees is so green we ran at this area.


I'm joining:



Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails