September 5, 2011

My Special Day!

Hello everyone ! Yesterday I celebrated my 22th Birthday. I'm so happy because I've been praying that my birthday will fall on Sunday and it did. I celebrated it with my relatives and church friends because my family is not here. I was blessed with so many things. I enjoy most of my day with my church friends and mostly with the Lord. I give a long time talking and saying thank You for what He did in my life. This will be my last birthday here in Thailand I enjoy every single hour of the day. Next year I will go back to my country. How sad I don't know if I can go back here or not but by Gods grace I hope so...... :(:(:(


This are the things I received yesterday.



This gift is from my friend ate belle and she also treated me in one of my favorite restaurant.


This one is from my relatives where I was staying right now. Not just this one but they also gave me a brand new camera. God is great! He answered my yearly prayer that I wanted a Nikon digital camera color black and I got it for free....Thank you Tito Zac and Tita Ruth..☺☻



This one is from my church friends.


They are my friends.


And this is what we ate after church.


Thank You Lord for all the blessings.
I still have a lot of prayer request but what God say is in his word.


"That if you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given."

John 15:7


Thanks for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails